CHÂTEAU FOURCAS DUPRÉ 2010
History : The vineyards of Fourcas are mentioned on Belleyme’s map (geographical engineer of Louis XV). In 1843, the lawyer Jean Baptiste Antoine Dupré, member of the Bordeaux Ap- peal Court acquired the vineyard and in 1844 Château Four- cas Dupré was born.
The cellars, buildings and “château” were completely renovated. Today, a new fully functional fermenting room and refurbished cellars for storing and packing complement the original ones.
The château now belongs to a family-owned company managed by Patrice Pagès.