CHÂTEAU LARRIVET HAUT-BRION 2012
Since 1840 –the year in which the Château was first mentioned among the first growths of Pessac-Léognan – till today, the fame of Château Larrivet Haut-Brion has continued growing.
Called at various times Château de Canolle, La Rivette, and Château Brion-Larrivet, the estate was renamed Château Haut-Brion Larrivet by the owner Ernest Laurent (a Bordeaux négociant) in 1874.
In 1893, Château Haut-Brion-Larrivet becomes the property of shipowners Bordeaux, MM. The sons of Théodor Conseil. In 1949, the property finally finds its name: Château Larrivet Haut-Brion. Its new owner, Mr. Guillemaud, acquired all the vineyards in 1941. It will remain the owner exact and attentive until 1982. Since 1987, acquired by the Gervoson family, the castle Larrivet Haut-Brion finds the wine unit which was his at the beginning of the century; the castle, its park of 13 hectares,